But please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers
May God give you the strength.
(Name) was truly an honest and kind soul.
He will be dearly missed and spoken about his noble deeds.
Quote some memory you shared with the person.
(Name) stood beside me like a guiding star in my times of sheer darkness.
His memories will always be cherished by me and my family.
I pray that you will find comfort in knowing that God has freed him of his pain and agony.
If there is even a single thing I can do to offer you my help in this stressful time,
I would consider myself lucky and honored.
Please accept my deepest condolences.
While keeping you in our mind, know that we are honoring (Name).
One of the many things I will thank God for, would be his gift in the form of a friend like (Name). The space he left in our lives can never by filled.
With these words we send you feelings of comfort and strength.
When (Name) was among us, he was always admired.
Now he won’t only be admired but even remembered from the deepest of our hearts.
- Alwaysrefer to the departed by his/her name.
- Apart from empathizing and acknowledging the loss, note some special qualities of the departed.
- Offering help is also a form of condolence which you can provide to the bereaved. However, it is advisable not to leave the offer open-ended.
- As mentioned earlier, you may also mention an acknowledgment of any ailment which the deceased person has been suffering from.
- Quoting any special memory you have about the departed, is also considered a humble approach in writing such notes of sympathy and condolence.
- Do not forget to conclude the note with an appropriate closing. For example, ‘With deepest sympathy’, ‘My sincere sympathy’, etc.